Concerning matters about phones, they can be categorized into two. We have; a. Androids and b. IPhones. This is general knowledge recognized by even the Twitter app. In using the twitter app to post tweets, if it is coming from any other device apart from a phone, you will see something such as “Twitter from web client”. However, for tweets coming from phones, you will see the inscription “twitter for android” or “twitter for iPhone”. This already shows two categories and make anyone know the type of device the tweet came from. Although, the major difference between an android phone and an iPhone is basically in its operating system. For example, in androids, there are 14 different android operating system versions with different names. They are;
- Android 1.5: Android Cupcake
- Android 1.6: Android Donut
- Android 2.0: Android Éclair
- Android 2.2: Android Froyo
- Android 2.3: Android Gingerbread
- Android 3.0: Android Honeycomb
- Android 4.0: Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 4.1 to 4.3.1: Android Jelly Bean
- Android 4.4 to 4.4.4: Android KitKat
- Android 5.0 to 5.1.1: Android Lollipop
- Android 6.0 to 6.0.1: Android Marshmallow
- Android 7.0 to 7.1: Android Nougat
- Android 8.0 to Android 8.1: Android Oreo
- Android 9.0: Android Pie
THE COMPARISON BETWEEN SAMSUNG AND APPLE PHONES.Let us take a quick comparison at different Samsung phones and their iPhone counterparts.
Samsung S10+ and iPhone XS MaxThese two are the latest phone products by both companies. They both have areas where they are common and where they differ too. However, we will light the major specs of both devices; you can go through them and pick your choice. Specification Samsung S10+IPhone X Max Memory128 GB; 512 GB256 GB Color black, white, blueblack, blue, white Display6.4 Super AMOLED WQHD+6.10 – inch (828x1792) Camera Rear – 12MP Wide + 12MP Zoom + 16MPRear – 12MP Front – 10MP + 8MPFront – 7MP ProcessorQualcomm SM8150Hexa-core NetworkCDMA/GSM/LTECDMA/GSM/LTE/HSPA/EVDO Battery 4100 mAh3174 mAh OSAndroid pieiOS 12
Fig. 1 – Samsung S10+
Although, there are other specifications you may want to use to determine which product is your choice, these are the basics that show performance of both devices. Also, price may be the eventual determiner of which product you are opting for. Before the latest versions of these two companies described above, you can take a quick examination of their preceding phones before them. The two gadgets before them are just a little lower versions of the ones above.
Fig. 2 – iPhone XS Max
Samsung S10 and iPhone XSSpecification Samsung S10 iPhone XS Memory128 GB; 512 GB256 GB Color Prism black, Prism white, Prism blueSpace Gray, Silver, Gold Display6.1 Super AMOLED WQHD+5.8 inches Camera Rear – 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP wideRear – 12 MP + 12 MP Front –10 MP wideFront – 7 MP ProcessorQualcomm SDM855Hexa-core NetworkCDMA/GSM/LTECDMA/GSM/LTE/HSPA/EVDO Battery 3400 mAh2658 mAh OSAndroid pieiOS 12
Fig. 3 – Samsung Galaxy S10
Fig. 4 – iPhone XR
PROBLEMS RELATED WITH BOTH DEVICESYou could see that both products just underwent an upgrade to have their latest versions. This has been the challenge down the road. Samsung has been able to match up with apple phone products and bridge the gap between android and apple products. Of course, some people are not fans of apple products because of the inability to connect without the internet with friends using other products and not apple. They are faced with the difficulty of not being able to share files with their loved ones. Even though, this peculiarity is the reason many other people are interested in apple phones and cannot go for something else. Also, both gadgets come at high prices when compared with other products, either to buy or to fix. Many people believe they sell their brand names and are just full of hypes while many other believe that both brands have done well and worth the hype or price.
REVIEWS ABOUT APPLE PHONES AND ANDROID PHONESFor Apple phones, people have rated them based on their use. There is a list of phones and how useful they are.
- iPhone XS Max – the best iPhone you can buy.
- iPhone XR – the best iPhone for the money.
- iPhone XS – great performance in a more compact design.
- iPhone 8+ - good price for dual cameras
- iPhone 8 – a good option for compact phone fans
- iPhone 7+ - affordable optical zoom
- iPhone 7 – a good value and the best iPhone for kids.
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ - the best Samsung phone right now.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – similar to the plus but smaller.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – big screen, bigger battery, a top Samsung phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – a more affordable S10.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ - Still a great Samsung phone
- Samsung Galaxy S9 – a sold flagship at a now lower price
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – a beastly phone for stylus fans
- Samsung Galaxy A7 – the” A” represents affordable
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ - A great option for the big screen
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – a previous leader
- Samsung Galaxy A9 – The first phone with a quad-rear camera
- Samsung Galaxy A8 – flagship features at a lower price point